Registered bursary providers


 

Engen

Engen is an oil company focusing on the downstream refined petroleum products market and related businesses. Engen Limited is owned by Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS), the Malaysian national oil company which holds 80% of our equity. Phembani, a black-controlled South African company focusing on the broader energy sector, holds the remaining 20% through Afric Energy…

Visit website

 

South Africa Institute Race Relations

The IRR produces, disseminates, and promotes the new ideas that South African policy makers need in order to promote the investment and economic growth that will draw poor people into jobs and build a more prosperous South Africa. Ideas are the most powerful influence on any society. Apartheid policy was, for example, only abandoned after…

Visit website

 

Metropolitan

Metropolitan, a division of the JSE Listed MMI Holdings, is one of South Africa’s largest financial services companies. With a legacy of more than 114 years of serving the communities in which we operate, we truly believe in empowering our customers to confidently shape their future, and are committed to delivering on our promises. We…

Visit website

 

Old Mutual

Old Mutual provides investment, savings, life assurance, asset management, banking and property and personal insurance in Africa, Europe, the Americas and Asia. This website is specifically tailored to the South African market which is a part of Old Mutual Emerging Markets. The About Us section provides information on the Old Mutual Group, Old Mutual Emerging…

Visit website

 

AngloGold Ashanti

AngloGold Ashanti is the third-largest gold mining company in the world, measured by production. Headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa, AngloGold Ashanti has a globally diverse, world-class portfolio of operations and projects. It has 17 mines gold mines in 9 countries, as well as several exploration programmes in both the established and new gold producing regions…

Visit website

 

iThemba LABS

iThemba LABS brings together scientists working in the physical, medical and biological sciences. The facilities provide opportunities for modern research, advanced education, the treatment of cancers, and the production of unique radioisotopes. Activities at iThemba LABS are based around a number of sub-atomic particle accelerators. The largest of these, a k-200 separated sector cyclotron, accelerates…

Visit website

 

Murray & Roberts

Murray & Roberts has a long and proud heritage of more than a century and is today recognised as a multinational project lifecycle group. It’s the Group’s vision, by 2025, to be a leading multinational group that applies its project lifecycle capabilities to optimise client’s fixed capital investment. The Group achieves this by focusing its…

Visit website

 

Kantey & Templer Consulting

Kantey & Templer is a leading service driven company providing and managing professional, quality engineering expertise to Africa. Through staff excellence and sound corporate governance we convert engineering concepts into reality. The company was formed by Basil Kantey in 1953. Since then we have built up a long history of successful projects across Africa; serving…

Visit website

 

Implats Distinctly Platinum

Implats is one of the world’s foremost producers of platinum and associated platinum group metals (PGMs). The group produces approximately a quarter of the world's supply of primary platinum. Implats is structured around five main operations. Our operations are located on the Bushveld Complex in South Africa and the Great Dyke in Zimbabwe, the two…

Visit website