The NSTF supports the principle of collaborative, widely-inclusive awards.
The NSTF welcomes collaboration with other organisations, such as those where there have been partnerships for many years:
- Department of Science and Technology (since 1998)
- Eskom (since 2003)
- Department of Trade and Industry (the dti) since 2016 (previously through the Technology and Human Resources for Industry Programme (THRIP), an initiative of the dti from 2004-2015)
- South32 since 2015 (previously through BHP Billiton from 2011-2014)
- GreenMatter (since 2015)
- Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) (since 2003 as a major sponsor)
- Business Report (since 2010) which is part of The Star, Pretoria News, Cape Times and The Mercury newspapers
- Mail & Guardian newspaper (since 2011)
- National Research Foundation (NRF) (2003-2014)
- SAASTA, a business unit of the NRF (2005-2014)
- proSET – Professionals in SET, a sector of the NSTF representing Professional Bodies and Learned Societies (Prize sponsor since 2015)
- Water Research Commission (WRC) for a new award in 2017
How to become an NSTF Award partner or sponsor
If your organisation would like to partner with the NSTF on the NSTF Awards, please contact the Executive Director at email@example.com or 012 8413987.