The process consists of two stages
Deadline was 9 December 2016
- Study the following pages on the website carefully to familiarise yourself with all the requirements:
- Choose the category in which you will be nominating the candidate. You may decide to nominate the candidate in more than one category, in which case more than one motivation must be prepared. Refer to Terms and conditions.
- Notify the nominee of your intention to nominate and ensure that you receive their agreement to participate.
- The nominee may have received an NSTF Award previously. Although some awards can be made to the same individual/team more than once, this only occurs if new work is presented for consideration.
- The nominee may have already been approached by someone else and agreed to be nominated.
- Complete and submit the online Registration before the close of business on the day of the deadline.
- The information will be captured in the NSTF database and provides the basis for all further processing and communications relating to the nomination.
- You will receive an e-mail notification confirming receipt of your submission and a link to the full Nomination Form/s for downloading and completion. Or the full Nomination Form/s will be sent as an attachment to the email. Please alert the NSTF Office should this not be received.
Deadline: 3 March 2017
- Complete the full Nomination Form/s.
- The nominee needs to be involved in the preparation of the submissions to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness. We require confirmation of the involvement on the nomination form.
- Where the nominator prepares the material, the nominee should be aware of and approve the strategy of the approach, as well as the submission content.
- On the other hand, the nominee may prepare the nomination themselves. In order for this to achieve a detached perspective it should be set out in the third person.
- The full Nomination Form provides the entire motivation for the adjudicators’ consideration.
- Supplementary information in the form of CDs, papers, books etc will only be considered where called for– such as in the Communication Award category.
- In the event that you are submitting your candidate in more than one category, the second motivation can cross-refer to the first and give only material which is different.
- Refer to the Terms and conditions.
- Ensure that the completed full Nomination Form/s are e-mailed to the NSTF before the final deadline.