Bursary for: Vodacom Bursary Scheme - Posted 18 May 2018
30th June 2018
The Vodacom bursary was started because of their coming to address the ICT skills shortage in South Africa. To address this need, they provide more than fifty students with bursaries annually to study in fields in which there are skills shortage. Top-achieving students from disadvantaged communities are chosen to study in the ICT and Engineering Sectors.
For Studies In
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
How To Apply
Application forms are available on Career Wise website.
Alternatively click Apply Now at the top right on this page.
Please return the completed application form to the address below:
Career Wise (Pty) Ltd PO Box 30632, Braamfontein, 2017
Fax: 086 609 7183
Bursary Provider Website
Applicants need to meet the following requirements
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must undertake full-time undergraduate studies in a South African tertiary institution.
- Must pass Grade 12 with exemption
- Must obtain a minimum of 70% in both Mathematics and Physical Science
- Students may apply if already in the first year of studies in an accredited South African tertiary institution and meet, all the criteria above
Applicant can apply if they intend to gain a qualification in one of the fields of study mentioned
For further information, email email@example.com
View all bursary providers