Bursary for: SEDISA Black Women Education Trust
15th February 2019
The focus of the Trust is to assist previously disadvantaged young women of colour in obtaining a tertiary education. The young women that we support would not have had an opportunity to study further without the Trust. By funding these students, we ensure they can obtain a tertiary qualification. The Trust provides the Students an opportunity to enhance their lives as young South African women.
For Studies In
· Quantity Surveying
· Civil Engineering
· Mechanical Engineering
· Industrial Engineering
· and related fields of study
How To Apply
The application is done online on SEDISA website
Bursary Provider Website
SEDISA Black Women Education Trust was established in 2010 with the objective of empowering black women in South Africa by providing education bursaries.
The bursaries are available to eligible South African Black Women who choose a field of study as designated by the Trust from time to time.
The Trust instils a drive in the student that they should never give up, even though things may seem impossible at the time.
· Black Female (as defined in the BBBEE codes)
· South African Citizen
· Students with a strong academic track record
· Economically disadvantaged
Applications to include:
· Certified copy of ID
· Motivational letter of how the bursary would impact your life
· Proof of registration at institution of study
· Fee statement
· List of study costs (books, residence fees etc.)
· Results transcripts/matric certificate (certified copy)
· Curriculum Vitae (CV)
For more information visit www.sedisatrust.com
View all bursary providers