Bursary for: GAST Bursary Programme
Gast provides a complete spectrum of services from design and supply to installation in both the civil and construction industries. The Group’s philosophy is based on the principle of single point responsibility. GAST looks to provide bursaries to individuals who strive to be top achievers and form a part of our ever-growing team.
For Studies In
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Building/Construction Management
- Quantity Surveying
How To Apply
Send through a detailed Curriculum Vitae of yourself and any supporting documentation of relevance to your application to email@example.com
Bursary Provider Website
To qualify for a bursary at GAST you must meet the following criteria:
- South African citizen or permanent resident;
- Studying full-time towards a relevant degree and at a recognised South African university that is acceptable to GAST.
- Able to provide proof of his/her current academic results and be in possession of a grade 12 exemption certificate with Maths and Science;
- Accepted by the chosen university or university of technology for the specific course;
- Students must maintain a minimum of 70% aggregate to be considered.
Bursaries are reviewed after each examination based on the student’s academic performance and renewed annually. All bursaries are granted on merit.
Your application & CV will be reviewed whereby you will be requested to attend an interview with multiple industry related tests.
View all bursary providers